"" Moments with Moreen: As promised

Friday 20 March 2009

As promised

I am starting to get a few finishes done to my recent cross stitch. I realise its a little late for Christmas ornaments but I hope you will like it.
I will still be stitching christmas ornaments along with other things throughout the year and hope to do enough to warrant their own little christmas tree.
I have quite a few stitching smalls already done awaiting the finishing and will post a photo when each one is finished.
This ornament is a complimentary design from Windy Willows. I stitched it 1 over 1 on a 32ct linen fabric using DMC 115.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful ornament Mum - even better in real life

Patricia Lessell said...

Gorgeous just gorgeous. Thank you Sarah for giving the award to you mum - because of that I have found her blog. Now I'm just going to have to add yet another blog to my HUGE list. Love Patti xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin