"" Moments with Moreen: Yummy Stash

Friday 22 June 2007

Yummy Stash

Straight
Moving or extending in only one direction. Show us straight in your space today.

This is my HS:MS photo



STASH
The postman delivered my Heidi Grace order today, I love her designs this is the Heart Kit its great and I keep touching all the the embossed velvet flowers it's gorgeous.



and I had to have some extras to go with of course, so I ordered some of the lovely cute cakes plus some of her punch outs and stickers



The thing I was most excited about recieving is my Bind-it-All, I can't wait to start using it, I'm going to have myself some fun over the weekend with this



Going to go and play now. Thanks for looking.

17 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Ooh Love the photo!

Also, I am going to come over and steal all that stash, especially the bind it all :o)

Terry said...

Love the "straight" picture. And of course your scrapbooking stash looks like it should be in my house. (lol)

Aubrey Harns said...

Great straight picture. Enjoy your new goodies.
Aubrey

Joy said...

Nice straight pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Great photo - and just look at all your goodies!

Bobs said...

Love the straight pic! I've never seen a bind it all, but I want one all the same!! :)

Terrie Farrell said...

oooh the bind it all sounds exciting.....i love the heidi grace stuff too. X

Anonymous said...

oooh love the stash and your scrapbooking pics:)

fab 'straight' photo too... great idea

Fiona said...

Hey - nice straight pic! And I love your new stash :D

Lima said...

Love your photo, its almost sparkles! :-)

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your creations with your new toy.

All of my Todays said...

Great minds!! Love your blind shot. Your stash looks yummy, have fun playing this weekend!
x

ally said...

love the picture and look at all that stash! have fun playing :)

Asian Butterfly said...

Great shot. Love the contrasting straight lines of the blinds and the grill...or is it?

april said...

oooooh I want a bind it all, too! I have been coveting that ever since I saw it.

etteY said...

lovely photo! and cutie cutie kits!! ;)

Unknown said...

great straight! And how is it that so many of you received kits and papers and goodies???? I'm jealous.

sharon said...

oohh great pic...stash looks inviting.x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin