"" Moments with Moreen: Birthday

Sunday 27 May 2007

Birthday

Well its bank holiday and typical weather when the children are on half term, I really hope it gets better as Sarah and I are planning to take the children out for the day on Tuesday.

I had a birthday on the 21 May and had lots of visitors, my son Roy visited me in the morning with a card and present, then my daughters Carol & Sarah arrived they nearly always visit me for the day on my birthday and mothers day and I always look forward to them coming it is one of the highlights on special days to have them share them with me,when Sarah was living in Mullion last year it just wasn't the same but it was lovely still to have Carol with me so I consider myself very blessed to have such wonderful daughters. My daughter Debra rang me from South Africa to wish me happy birthday.

I had a wonderful surprise later in the day when my Mother and sister arrived it was so good to see them and especially that my sister came as it was her birthday also, she is not my twin she is my younger sister born on my birthday and I can't remember the last time we spent a birthday together. I had lots of presents and flowers from Geoff: and among my presents were these gorgeous handmade gifts from Carol and Sarah which I absolutely love I am so proud to have such gifted daughters this is the Bourse that Carol stitched for me.


and when it is opened out it says the best gifts are tied with heart strings with little pink heart treasures sewn on each side and these are what Sarah made a beautiful card a Maze book of all the little cute things to remember about Ben and Charlotte and the bag she made to put it in


It was a lovely birthday.

2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday and liked the things we made for you. I would like to point out that we got you other presents as well lol.

Your blog is looking lovely Mum.

Carol said...

I loved stitching this little bourse for you Mum and couldn't wait to see your face when I passed it on to you, especially as I know how much you appreciate these little gifts we make for you! :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin